Analyser measures and records according to the IEC 61000-4-30 CLASS S STANDARD.
- Power to the analyser is supplied from tested mains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 64 V to 760 V, with particular emphasis on measurements at low voltage poles, due to the ease of connection,
- Has an independent power supply socket, especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits,
- Built-in real-time clock.
- Measurements according to EN 50160,
- Voltage L1, L2, L3,
– average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, range to 760 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs),
– average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
– Budeanu method,
– IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosÏ†, tgÏ†,
- Up to 40th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current and voltage events registration including waveforms and RMS graphs half period.